Submit your paper via EasyChair
Click here to submit -- choose Proceedings Authors Role
Main track and other special session tracks
- Camera ready paper and Early bird registration due: 21 25 August 2017
: Special Session on Deep Learning and Its Applications
- Notification due for SoDeLIA: 22 August 2017
- Camera ready paper and Early bird registration due for SoDeLIA: 1 September 2017
Instructions For Authors
Springer-Verlag author instructions are available here
We encourage contributions that contain thought-provoking ideas and promising results. We also encourage researchers and practitioners to submit reports on work in progress, to discuss ongoing research, practical experience, and challenges or issues related to artificial intelligence.
- All submissions will be double-blind reviewed, authors should remove all self-identification information from the submitted papers.
Instructions For Camera Ready Preparation
Paper format and length
- Camera ready papers must be formatted according to Springer's format , also available here word, latex.
- Papers accepted for either oral or poster category should be between 6-14 pages. A paper with less than 6 pages will not be included in the proceedings and a paper with more than 14 pages will be charged at the rate of 50 USD per page. A paper longer than 16 pages will not be included in the proceedings.
- For papers accepted for a poster presentation (which will be on 21 (or 22) November afternoon), the authors will prepare a poster in A0 size and send it to us (pdf file). The poster should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before October, 31 2017. The poster will be printed for you and will be displayed on said date. One of the authors of the paper need to be present at poster display site. You can download poster samples from
here 1 and here 2
Check list (must be completed before 21 25 Augsut 2017)
- Submit camera ready via EasyChair
- Submit copyright form via EasyChair, download copyright form.
- Book title: Multi-disciplinary Trends in Artificial Intelligence
- Volume editors: Somnuk Phon-Amnuaisuk, Swee-Peng Ang, Soo-Young Lee
- Pay registration fee through bank transfer
- Submit your registration form and evidence of bank transfer by email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm that the title of your paper appears on the MIWAI site (under the programe page, please allow 5-8 working days)
- Book your flight and hotel; please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help on local information or if this is your first visit to Brunei.
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the proceedings of MIWAI 2017 which will be published by Springer in LNAI, a topical subseries of LNCS focusing on artificial intelligence (Indexed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Scopus, EI Engineering Index, Google Scholar, DBLP, etc.)
Authors of best papers will be invited to submit extended versions (at least
30% of new content) of their work to be appreciated for publication in a Fast
Track submission process of the Elsevier Applied Soft Computing (ASOC)
The organisers are in talks with the following international journals to arrange for publication of special issues.
- International Journal of Gaming and Computer-Mediated Simulations (IJGCMS) - IGI
- Natural Computing - Springer
Due to the limited number of accepted papers relevant to the journals above. It is not possible to offer special issues for them.